To develop the Nigerian Stainless Steel market in line with global expectations.
To promote stainless steel and the steel industry to clients, the industry, media, investors and the general public.
Service delivery, dedication, commitment, professionalism and integrity.
Address: Suite 2, Ground Floor, Bright Star Plaza, No. 50 Ebitu Ukiwe Stree, Jabi District, Abuja
Stainless Steel Development Association of Nigeria aka Stainless Steel Importers, Sellers, and Installers Association of Nigeria (SISAN) is a non-profit research organization committed to promoting the use, the many benefits and market development of stainless steel to a sustainable society.
SSDAN is an informal cooperation between associations of the steel, stainless steel and the alloying element industries with headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
• Initiate local production, practice, use and re-use in an eco-friendly way
• Boost profitable stainless steel market growth in the industry
• Educate users about the use and benefits of stainless steel
• Regulate the quality and standards of stainless steel practices
• Co-ordinate and monitor all stainless steel activities
• Invest in research and the development of new markets
• Promote the image/brand of stainless steel and the industry
• Serve as resource persons for local consumption
• Be faithful at all times to all stakeholders
• Advocate stainless and its stakeholders against unfair regulatory
• Work closely and effectively with all relevant individuals and group of persons in both the public and private sectors